Okay, I’m a cheeseball. Total cheeseball, so I’m going to post something reallllly cheesy but its legit. You always think about the things you want to “do with your life” before you die, and I think ever since the movie with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson came out in 2007, where two terminally ill men escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die., everyone has some sort of -
Well, here’s mine: in no particular order
- Marry my best friend
- Go to the Hillsong church in Sydney, Australia
- Raise kids from Africa, to love Jesus even more than I do.
- Serve in Africa- what way Jesus sees fit.
- Own a Harley
- Mend a ‘relationship’ with a parent before I go to Heaven
- Return to NYC
- Graduate from ISU with my education degree
- Go for my Masters in EL ED
- Quit Menards. Quit Menards. Quit Menards.
- Have a home with an ‘open door’, where people are always in and out, feel loved, and welcomed…day or night. Seriously, maybe even a real revolving door. ;)
- Go to a Hawkeye game in Kinnick stadium.
- Yearly, family vacations with my very own family.
- Become a foster parent
- Become a Victoria’s Secret model.
Did you catch that last one? Ha! Because I’m jusssst kidding. Did ya giggle? I’ve dreamed before, but that’s just silly. I’ll just stick to Jillian Michael’s ’30 Day Shred’ in my basement and Ames Racquet & Fitness.
What are some of YOUR bucket listings?? :)