Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Renovating!

In the process of renovating my life through the book Crazy Love with a group of wise women on Tuesday nights, my bank account with planning a trip to Africa, my school schedule by dropping the worst History class known to man, my sleep schedule by attempting the gym at 4:45 am, why not renovate my blog too?

This is a sweet & short post. My brain is on overload from the day today, and events of tomorrow, and what God is doing in my heart.........So I'll leave you with this:

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

oofta

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love you girl. I used that same verse today to encourage someone else! L.O.V.E seeing how God is working in your life.

Jon and Nicole Sage said...

Love you and this... blog!!!!